Min Stay 2 nights
Services & Facilities
- 3 Double bedroom
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- 1 Sitting room with canapé
- 1 Sitting room with twin sofa –bed
- 2 Dining Rooms
- 4 showers
- Satellite TV
- DVD & CD Player
- Hair dryers
2 verandas and 1 terrace lying on 3 levels with astonishing view of the volcano and the Aegean Sea
Rules & Regulations
*All rates include taxes * Rates include transfer upon arrival ( we can also arrange your transfers upon departure with an extra cost upon request) as well as breakfast provisions, daily maid service & beach towels.
* Rates refer to maximum accommodation for 10 pax.
Special needs or requests
If you have any specific needs or requests with your holiday arrangement you must discuss this with us at the time of booking. We will always try to meet your requests where possible (possible extra services: transportation, preparation of breakfast, provisions you might need apart from breakfast provisions etc).
Check-in is the earliest at 13.00
Check-out is the latest at 12.00
Booking terms & Cancellation policy
A deposit of 30% is required in order to confirm the reservation.
The balance should be paid latest on the arrival date.
Since we are a small business and we have a high demand for our accommodations we must enforce a strict cancellation policy. In case of cancellation by the guest, the following applies:
- For cancelations more than 8 weeks before arrival 80% of the total cost is refunded.
- For cancelations 6 to 8 weeks before arrival 60% of the total cost is refunded.
- For cancelations 4 to 6 weeks before arrival 40% of the total cost is refunded.
- For cancelations 2 to 4 weeks before arrival 20% of the total cost is refunded.
- For cancelations made less than 2 weeks before arrival or in the case of no-show are subject to no refund.
If Ilivatos, due to unforeseen events, will need to cancel the reservation, any amount paid by the guest for the reservation will be refunded in full. We will however not be held liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements.
Force Majeure: This means that we will not pay you any compensation if you have to cancel or change your travel arrangements in any way because of war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances that may amount to force majeure.
The guests are responsible for – and recommended to procure – their own insurance coverage against theft, personal accidents, trip cancellation etc. Due care must be taken during the entire stay and children should not be left unattended. Valuables left in the villas are at the guests’ own risk. Ilivatos will not assume any responsibility for any personal or material damage or loss due to the above-mentioned or any similar type of accidents or incidents.